1. The “Vehicle owner” icon can be obtained by any registered user (individual entrepreneur or legal entity) of the transport information server (website) lardi-trans.com.
2. To obtain the “Vehicle owner” icon, the user submits a corresponding application to the site administration by pressing the corresponding button on the user’s page.
3. The “Vehicle owner” icon is assigned if the administration has been provided with documents confirming the right of ownership or the right to use the vehicle(s). Such documents can be, but not exclusively:
– a certificate of registration of the vehicle (technical passport), in which the user is specified as the owner, co-owner or person with the right to use the vehicle;
– a license, permit or other document issued in the name of the user that grants the right to carry out international road transport;
– a lease agreement or other written contract in which the user is indicated as a party receiving the right to use the vehicle(s);
– a power of attorney for the right to use the vehicle issued in the name of the user.
4. In case of doubts about the validity of the documents provided in accordance with the clause 3, the site administration has the right to request the authorization of copies of the submitted documents by a signature of an authorized person of the user and a stamp card of the user (if there is such), as well as the provision of additional documents or information to confirm the reason to get the icon.
5. The “Vehicle owner” icon is provided for a term of validity of the relevant contract or power of attorney that was provided to the administration but, in any case, for a term not exceeding 6 calendar months from the date of receiving the icon.
6. If there are complaints from other users or at the discretion of the administration of the transport information server lardi-trans.com, the user may be requested to provide the documents specified in the clause 3 or other documents and/or information to verify that the user has ownership rights or the right to use the vehicle(s).
7. The site administration has the right to refuse to assign the “Vehicle owner” icon to the user without explaining the reasons for such refusal, regardless of the documents submitted.
Date of last update: 2019-06-21