1. The “Freight owner” icon can be obtained by any registered user (individual entrepreneur or legal entity) of the transport information server (website) lardi-trans.com.
2. To obtain the “Freight owner” icon, the user submits a corresponding application to the site administration by pressing the corresponding button on the user’s page.
3. The “Freight owner” icon is assigned if the administration has been provided with documents that confirm the fact of production of goods or the right of ownership of the goods that are indicated as freight. Such documents can be, but not exclusively:
– an extract from the official state registers in which the specified types of activities correspond to the production and/or sale of goods that are indicated as freight;
– certificates of conformity, permits, licenses and other documents confirming the fact of production of goods that are indicated as freight;
– the contract of sale and purchase, supply contract or other agreements that indicate any transfer of ownership to or from the user of the goods that are indicated as freight.
4. In case of doubts about the validity of the documents provided in accordance with the clause 3, the site administration has the right to request the authorization of copies of the submitted documents by a signature of an authorized person of the user and a stamp card of the user (if there is such), as well as the provision of additional documents or information to confirm the reason to get the icon.
5. The “Freight owner” icon is provided for a term of validity of the relevant contract or power of attorney that was provided to the administration but, in any case, for a term not exceeding 6 calendar months from the date of receiving the icon.
6. If there are complaints from other users or at the discretion of the administration of the transport information server lardi-trans.com, the user may be requested to provide the documents specified in the clause 3 or other documents and/or information to confirm the fact of production of goods or the right of ownership of the goods that are indicated as freight.
7. The site administration has the right to refuse to assign the “Freight owner” icon to the user without explaining the reasons for such refusal, regardless of the documents submitted.
Date of last update: 2019-06-21