International Logistics by Railroad from First Hands(China - Europe, - Russia,Central Asia)
Новые сообщения
Количество постов 1
Автор
Hello:
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Mars (Mars) . Although railway transport is a new product, our company has 19 years of experience. Comparison of the advantages of rail and sea transport: fast timeliness (about 20 days to Europe, Russia and Central Asia) and low price.
    Our company can carry out customs services, tracking cargo along the entire route, processing the necessary documents, customs clearance of groupage and personal cargo, ensuring cargo security. We also provide our clients with services for export customs clearance and storage of goods in our warehouse.
    Our company has its own train schedules in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xi'an, Yiwu and other cities, with first-hand prices. All cities in China have train schedules. As long as you have goods to be transported, I will choose a high-quality solution for you.
    1. China - Europe 
    2.China - Manchuria - Russia
    3.China - Alashankou - Central Asia

Neptune Logistics LLC - Services and Service, Retailer
    Neptune Logistics LLC was founded in 2002.
-Express train (FCL, LCL) from China to Moscow, Minsk, Europe and Central Asia.
We are engaged in railway, auto, air, sea and consolidation from / transit of China to Europe, Central Asia, Russia and Mongolia

Best regards,
Mars na
Mob : +86 13148866045
QQ./Wechat: 909019670
Whatsapp: +994 515000455

Еще
Кто читает тему
Пользователей 0
Гостей 0